- Metal turnings, borings, cuttings
- Metal shearing, coils and casting
- Decommissioned in-plant equipment and machinery
- Defective production parts
- Steel, copper, aluminum, brass and more
Convenient metal scrap pick-ups
Manufacturing scrap is the metal waste created during the production of manufactured goods, or unused material surplus to the manufacturer’s requirements.
It includes everything from punched sheets, clippings, defect parts and wire trimmings to obsolete machinery and goods returned under trade-in schemes.
Sims provides metal recycling services in every state / territory in Australia. Contact us today to arrange an onsite metal recycling consultation – minimum conditions apply
Used for small, heavy metals such as:
Available in a variety of sizes (site dependent) and primarily used for bulkier metal items such as:
Typically used for non-ferrous metals such as: